Dog Guard® offers one
transmitter exclusively for indoor use. Please
read the description below for a detailed
The RT-2 room transmitter is a small
versatile device that is designed for containing
or restraining pets in or from designated areas
inside of the home. It can be used in the
home, garage or basement. The RT-2 room
transmitter is portable and can travel with
you and your pet
- The AC Adapter has a 10-foot long cord, so
it should accommodate most outlet configurations
in the home.
- The RT-2 room transmitter radiates a 360Ş
signal up to 8 feet.
- The RT-2 room transmitter is available in
- It has non-encoded or encoded mode settings.
- When the RT-2 room transmitter is set in the
encoded mode, an ID code makes the system
immune to all interference from stray signals
and provides “DUAL ZONES”, in the signal
field. The dual zone establishes two signal
fields. In the first signal field, the pet
receives a warning level stimulus that has been
preset on the front of the RT-2 room
transmitter. Its purpose is to warn the pet to
turn back. Should the pet enter the second
signal field, the receiver will automatically
increase to a stronger stimulus.
- The RT-2 room transmitter is a great way to
keep pets off countertops, furniture, out of
special rooms or out of the garbage!
- RT-2 room transmitter has a LIFE TIME
- The GREEN LIGHT
serves as a power light, wire break and surge
indicator. If there is a wire break, it will
flash with an audible alarm. The same holds true
in the event of a surge
- The CORRECTION LEVEL ADJUSTMENT works only
in the encoded mode. There are 32 LEVELS OF
STIMULATION TO CHOOSE FROM. This will set
the amount of stimulation the pet will receive
in the first signal field.
- The RANGE CONTROL adjuster is recessed to
prevent unwanted tampering. The field range can
be easily adjusted by using a small screwdriver